10.06.2009

Our Neighborhood



















John will only let me take so many photos of him before he starts blocking the lense.
























I was just trying to get him to model his fall fashions.






















We typically take the bus to school twice a day on Mondays and Wednesdays. Our walk to the bus stop is about 7 or 8 minutes in our pretty neighborhood.
















I can never get a good picture of the sunset, but you get the idea. It's really pretty.





















Last night when we were waiting for the bus I saw a woman in this crazy sweater/blanket combo. It was kind of too long to be a poncho, but didn't have sleeves like a slanket.





















It's Chanel - so that makes it ok?




















My parents are coming this weekend for "Thanksgiving." There will surely be several posts about the food exstravaganza.

1 comment:

  1. Aint no way that mess is Chanel. Looks warm, though.

    ReplyDelete