7.19.2010

Summer

For some reason, I haven't had a whole lot to blog about for the past few days.





















We haven't cooked in a few days because we made burgers on Friday and have been eating them ever since.






















John and I are both eating tons of watermelon right now, since it's in season and it's always on sale. As you can see, we've also been eating corn on the cob.





















Last week was our anniversary and I took John on a date to play mini-golf.































He beat me, but not by much. I had my good moments.























I've decided to sign up for a duathlon, run by this person. It's swimming and walking, like a triathlon, but without the cycling aspect. The one I'll do is fairly informal, and more like a practice than a race. Meanwhile, it means I can eat more peanut butter than before. Bonus!



Still on tap for this summer:
  • a trip to Bloomington for Julia's party and recital.
  • a trip to Virginia for my cousin Jason's wedding.

John is going out of town this coming weekend, so I will probably cook and bake for entertainment in his absence. Until then, I think we're in the dog days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment